Spicy Ramen Noodles Bomb Recipe
Spicy Ramen Noodles Bomb Recipe – If you’re always adding hot sauce or other spicy ingredients to spice up your ramen dish, you’ll love this explosive recipe! You can use any type of ramen, but we like to use spicy (chili flavored or other of your choice) to give it an extra punch. Don’t worry, it won’t be burn off your tongue so you’ll still be able to actually enjoy it.
– Chili/spicy flavored ramen noodles
– Chopped green onion
– Finley chopped cilantro
– Pinch red pepper or cayenne
– Pinch garlic powder
– (Optional) Lime or lime juice
– Prepare ramen noodles and strain. Leave some moisture to absorb the dry mix (packet from ramens and spices), approx. 2 tablespoons.
– Place half of the dry mix ingredients on the bottom of a serving bowl while noodles finish
– When completed, put the ramen noodles on top of the dry mix in the serving bowl, and the other half of the dry mix on top.
– Garnish with green onions and cilantro
OPTIONAL – few splashes of lime juice for added taste! Too much will overpower the recipe, so use in moderation.