Ground Chicken Stir Fry Ramen Noodles Recipe
Ground Chicken Stir Fry Ramen Noodles Recipe – Ground Chicken Stir Fry Ramen Noodles Recipe – This is probably one of my favorite stir fry recipes to make, and just like most of our Ramen recipes, it’s pretty easy and quick to make. Let’s just jump right into this recipe.
– Two packages of instant Ramen noodles
– Pound of ground chicken (or beef or turkey)
– Hoisin sauce (or oyster sauce or preferred stir fry sauce)
– Sriracha hot sauce
– Mixed veggies (for this recipe I used a frozen bag of broccoli, onions and peppers)
– Vegetable oil
– Black pepper
– Cook the mixed veggies in a pot of boiling water for about five minutes.
– Add the two packages of instant Ramen noodles (not the flavor packs) and let cook for about three minutes.
– In a separate pan or wok, add the vegetable oil then add the ground chicken to cook until the color of the meat changes
– Drain the water from the mixed veggies and Ramen noodles pot then pour into the ground chicken pan
– Add the hoisin sauce, Sriracha hot sauce, black pepper and scallions to taste
Originally, I made this recipe with spaghetti noodles but it tastes way better with instant Ramen noodles. You can make this with any ground meat but to me, ground chicken tastes the best with this stir fry recipe. I also used a special “stir fry sauce” (that’s what it’s called) that I purchased from an Asian food market. You can use fresh veggies of your choosing but to say time chopping them, I just bought a frozen mixed veggies bag to use.
Try it out and enjoy!