Peking Meat Sauce Ramen Noodles Recipe
Peking Meat Sauce Ramen Noodles Recipe – If you like Peking Meat Sauce noodles or a version of the spicy noodles meat sauce Peking style then you should try out this recipe. It’ll be a lot easier and quicker if you’re using instant ramen noodles to top the Peking meat sauce on as well instead of your standard white noodles. But the key is to just make the actual Peking meat sauce and you can use it anytime with just about any noodles.
– Ground pork (or beef if you prefer)
– Cooking oil
– Ground black bean sauce (if you want it to be spicy, you can buy spicy black bean sauce)
– Soy sauce
– Onions (I recommend using shallots)
– Package of instant ramen noodles
– Chop up the tofu, onion and ginger (if you decide to add mushrooms, you will need to chop them up as well)
– Once you have everything chopped up, you will need to put cooking oil in a pot and add the onions (or shallots). Cook until the onions are slightly brown.
– If you decide to use mushrooms, you should toss that in as well as the ginger.
– Add about half the tofu and all of the pork
– Mix in the ground black bean sauce (or spicy black bean sauce if you want it a little spicy)
– Add soy sauce
– Stir into the pork is fully cooked then add the rest of the tofu
– Add some water and let it cook (which will probably need to cook for about 20-25 minutes)
– After the Peking meat sauce is finished, boil a package of instant ramen noodles (without the flavoring)
– Drain the noodles and pour the peking meat sauce on top
Making the Peking meat sauce takes a little longer but the above recipe is basically to make a medium pot full so you can refrigerate it and easily boil instant ramen noodles and pour the peking meat sauce on top for the rest of the week.