Microwaveable Ramen Egg Drop Soup
Microwaveable Ramen Egg Drop Soup – Everyone has their own ways of making ramen noodle egg drop soup (which you can check out the alternative way of making it on our previous post) but this one is specifically to make it without even turning on the stove; make ramen egg drop soup with a microwave.
– Package of Instant Ramen noodles (any flavor)
– One or two eggs
– Adobe flavoring (optional)
– Put the package of ramen noodles with the flavor package in a microwavable bowl and fill it with water just above the ramen noodles block
– Put it in the microwave and set it to three minutes on high
– When the timer gets down to one minute (or 45 seconds), crack an egg into the bowl and mix then start the microwave again
– Add adobe flavoring (optional)
Now if your microwave is like mine, it doesn’t cook that well so you may need to set the timer to four minutes. Also, because ramen noodles flavoring package already packs a punch with salt and sodium, you don’t need to add Adobe seasoning unless you like it really salty. I think it tastes good either way so I just wanted to add that as a suggestion.