Peanut Butter Sriracha Ramen Noodles Recipes – If you’re looking for a quick ramen dish that has a Thai taste to it then you will definitely want to try out the Peanut Butter Sriracha Ramen Noodles recipe. This should not only be extremely easy to make but also quick especially since most people have these ingredients in their household to begin with.
– Instant Ramen noodles
– Soy sauce
– Chunky peanut butter
– Sriracha hot sauce
– Ramen noodles flavoring package*
– Boil a package of instant ramen noodles in water (if you decide to use the ramen noodles flavoring package, you will want to mix it in while you’re boiling the noodles)
– Drain the water after 3 minutes
– Add soy sauce (I would only recommend a tablespoon or less because you don’t want it too salty. But you can add to taste)
– Add peanut butter (it tastes better with chunky peanut butter, in my opinion)
– Add Sriracha hot sauce
– Toss the noodles once you add all the flavoring
– Garnish with scallions if you decide to use it
This is yet another quick and easy ramen recipe that you can make in just a few minutes. Though, to get the best taste out of this, you should eat it immediately. No waiting around. Then again, I’m sure you already knew that!