Spicy Sriracha Ramen Noodles Recipe With Oyster Sauce
Spicy Sriracha Ramen Noodles Recipe – Have you ever been to a Pho restaurant and you pour on the sriracha hot sauce mixed with oyster sauce? Or do you put sriracha hot sauce on just about every food you eat? If you said yes to any of those questions, then you have to try out this spicy sriracha ramen noodles recipes.
– Cooking oil
– Sriracha hot sauce
– Oyster sauce
– Instant Ramen noodles
– Bean sprouts (this is optional)
– Boil a package of ramen instant noodles with chives in water
– Drain the water after 3 minutes
– Pour the ramen noodles and chives into a bowl
– In a separate pan, fry some shallots in oil (veggie or corn)
– Pour the shallots and oil on the drained noodles and chives
– Add sriracha hot sauce and oyster sauce to taste
– Stir it up so you get the oil, chives and sauces equally on the noodles
– Add some bean sprouts (this is optional)
* There is no need to use the ramen flavor package in this recipe.
This spicy sriracha ramen noodles recipe is arguably the easiest sriracha and oyster sauce recipe to make. I grew up eating this specific dish because 1) it was easy to make and 2) for some reason it always reminded me to eating Pho. Well, without the Pho noodles and broth, of course.