Grilled Ramen Noodles Recipe
Grilled Ramen Recipe – This quick and easy Grilled Ramen Recipe requires what any good grill-able does… marinating! It’s as easy as choosing your favorite ramen noodle brand, and picking your favorite marinade! But I would highly recommend trying one that we have listed below.
– Ramen noodles
– Selected marinade
– Selected side dish (any of your liking works!)
– Marinate the raw ramen brick for 20 mins – This is a great time to prepare your grill and get the fire going.
– When the cake is tender, but still somewhat solid (use your best judgement), it should be ready for grilling!
– Lift the corners and check underneath for char marks – *Smoke indicates ready to be flipped! You should flip the ramen square when it’s crunchy and shows black and gold spots covering the side. Be sure to flip the entire square in one movement to help remain intact.
– Serve when ready. Enjoy plain or with your favorite veggies or sides! For extra flavor, we like to drizzle any left over marinade on top of the cake.
Grilled Ramen Marinade:
For the marinade, all you need is something that will glaze the noodles prior to grilling. Try any syrup-based concoction but make sure it is watered down enough to be absorbed by the noodles. Add spicy and sweet ingredients to compliment the charred areas and add extra flavor to this amazingly delicious but easy recipe!
Any watered down asian-inspired sauce (like terriaki or szechuan) is a simple but effective choice. To do this, just add equal parts hot water to equal parts of the sauce. For example: 1/2 cup hot water to 1/2 cup sauce.
– Pour balsamic vinegar into a saucepan
– Heat on high, bring to a boil
– Reduce heat and let simmer for about 30 mins.
– When glaze cools, make sure it is thick enough to coat the back of the spoon.