Sesame Oil Ramen Noodles Recipe
Sesame Oil Ramen Noodles Recipe – This is one of the easiest Ramen noodles recipes that I make all the time. It’s a simple recipe but I think it’s delicious, and if you try it, hopefully you do too. It really only takes just a few minutes to make so if you’re looking for a quick dinner, this is for you.
– Package of instant Ramen noodles
– Sesame oil
– Soy sauce
– Hot chili oil
– Black pepper
– Veggies (optional)
– Garlic Powder (optional)
– Boil water in a pot and toss in the package of instant Ramen noodles (without the flavor package). Also, if you decide to add veggies, which I normally do, toss them in the boiling water with the Ramen noodles.
– In a small container, add the sesame oil, soy sauce, hot chili oil and black pepper and mix it up. I like adding garlic powder with this but you can use chopped up garlic if you prefer.
– Once the Ramen noodles are cooked (and veggies), drain the water and put the noodles in a bowl
– Pour the mixed sauce you just made over the Ramen noodles and mix it up
– Top it off with chopped up scallions
This recipe should only take 5 minutes to make, if that. You can actually make this with any type of noodles but instant Ramen noodles only take 3 minutes to cook. Also, I didn’t put down the amount of oils you should use because you should measure to taste. I personally don’t like it too oily but I know others who do. Also, I like to add veggies but it’s not needed.
Try it out and enjoy!