Sloppy Joe Ramen Noodles Recipe
Sloppy Joe Ramen Noodles Recipe – If you want a good delicious, yet, quick Ramen dish, you should try out this Sloppy Joe Ramen noodles recipes. It mixes the Sloppy Joe, which if you’re like me, you probably haven’t had since you were a kid, with Ramen, which you are probably still enjoying now. This is definitely worth trying out.
– Package of instant Ramen noodles
– Can of Sloppy Joe sauce
– Ground beef (or chicken or turkey)
– Chop up the tomatoes, onions and peppers
– Cook the ground beef in a skillet until it’s brown.
– Pour the can of Sloppy Joe sauce into the skillet
– Add the chopped up tomatoes, onions and peppers
– Boil and Ramen noodles in a pot then drain
– Pour the Sloppy Joe ground beef mix onto the Ramen noodles
There are plenty of different variations of making Sloppy Joe Ramen but this is just one of them. I personally like onions and peppers with my Sloppy Joe but it’s not for everyone. Also, occasionally I add Sriracha hot sauce to it as well. Regardless, this is a quick and easy Ramen recipe worth trying out.