Homemade Chicken Noodle Ramen Soup Recipe
Homemade Chicken Noodle Ramen Soup Recipe – Chicken noodle soup has always been delicious but try substituting the noodles with ramen and it’ll taste that much better! You guys should try out one of our many versions of chicken noodle ramen soup recipes.
– Package of instant ramen noodles
– Can of chicken broth
– Chop up the celery and carrots
– Cut up the chicken into small pieces
– Pour the chicken broth into a pot mixed with water
– Toss in the chicken and veggies
– After about 5-10 minutes, add the instant ramen noodle package
– Add pepper or any additional spices (I usually use Adobe seasoning and/or you can add the ramen flavoring package)
This recipe is pretty easy to make and I love substituting the typical pasta (or something equivalent) with instant ramen noodles. I just like how it tastes and the noodles cook a lot quicker than elbows or whatever pasta you decide to use.
As for the chicken, I usually like to buy chicken drumsticks and cut up those pieces and take the skin off. It’s usually cheaper and in my opinion, tastes better as well.