Doritos Ramen Noodles Salad Recipe
Doritos Ramen Noodles Salad Recipe – Are you getting a little tired of taco salads or the standard nachos? If you are or you simply want to try something new, you should try out the Doritos Ramen noodles salad recipe. This is a very quick and easy recipe for a delicious snack.
– Package of Ramen noodles
– Bag of Doritos
– Ground beef
– Shredded cheddar cheese
– Taco seasoning (optional)
– Boil water and add Ramen noodles
– Once the noodles are cooked, take it out with a strainer
– Cook the ground beef in a pan
– Once the ground beef and Ramen noodles are cooked, mix together in a bowl
– Put Doritos on a plate and pour the ground beef and Ramen noodles mix on top
– Sprinkle on the shredded cheese and seasoning
This actually tastes really good and I personally crush up the Ramen noodles before cooking and I usually don’t put the shredded cheese but everyone has their own taste. Also, I tend to mix the seasoning while I’m cooking the ground beef and will also use Adobe seasoning sometimes too. Feel free to add sour cream, guacamole, tomatoes, etc to mix it up as well!
This is a great quick snack to make especially if you’re watching football.