Broccoli Slaw Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe
Broccoli Slaw Ramen Noodle Salad Recipe – There are plenty of broccoli slaw recipes out there but there’s just something that makes it that much more delicious when ramen noodles are added to it. Here is a broccoli slaw ramen noodle salad recipe for you to enjoy!
– Package of Instant Ramen noodles (chicken flavor)
– Shredded broccoli slaw
– Green onions
– Sesame seeds
– Almonds (or unsalted peanuts)
– In a mixing bowl, add about five or six cups of shredded broccoli slaw, a quarter cup of green onions and one or two tablespoon of sesame seeds. Then crush up the ramen noodles and add to the mix.
– In a separate bowl, you want to combine the ramen noodle chicken flavor package, about three tablespoon of vinegar, one or two tablespoon of sugar, two tablespoon of oil and half a tablespoon of pepper and mix.
– Pour dressing over the broccoli slaw ramen noodles and mix.
– Top off with almonds (or peanuts).
– Chill in frig for a couple of hours before serving.
I mentioned throughout the directions “one of two” for the amount from each ingredient you should add because we all have different tastes. In addition, a lot of people tend to make this recipe with peanuts but I personally prefer making it with almonds. Though, regardless, you should probably make it with unsalted nuts to make it taste better.