Ramen Noodle Pasta Salad Recipe
Ramen Noodle Pasta Salad Recipe – Are you tired of the regular pasta for your pasta salads? Feel free to try out this Ramen noodle pasta salad recipe. I’m a huge fan of pasta salad (as well as egg salad, potato salad and just about any salad) but if you want to change up your typical pasta or macaroni salad that you would use, try to substitute with ramen noodles.
– Light mayonnaise
– 2 Eggs
– 1 Package of Ramen noodles
– Black Pepper
– Boil 2 eggs, peel, and then cut up (similar to the size when you’re making egg salad)
– Chop up celery
– Boil the Ramen noodles with the included seasoning then drain into a bowl
– Add the chopped up eggs and celery
– Add about two or three spoonful of light mayonnaise (or regular if you prefer)
– Add a spoonful of mustard
– Mix it all together and then add black pepper
– Refrigerate until it’s cool then it’s ready to be served
There are plenty of different variations of making Ramen noodle pasta salad but I have tried this one and I think it’s pretty delicious. I prefer to use light mayo and regular yellow mustard. You don’t need to add additional salt to this because you’ll get plenty of it from the flavoring package.